St Peter’s Marina Changes in Operations due to COVID – 19 as of June 11th 2020
- We may not always be able to catch your lines like we have in the past. Please be aware as much as we love to meet you on the docks and this is something we are known for due to COVID – 19 we want to ensure everyone safety.
- We will be asking people to refrain from touching our fuel pumps unless provided to you by our staff. This is to limit contact on surfaces.
- If you have any symptoms new or worsening; cough, fever (chills, sweats), cough or worsening of a previous cough, sore throat, headache, shortness of breath, muscle aches, sneezing, nasal, congestion or runny nose, hoarse voice, diarrhea, unusual fatigue, loss of sense of smell or taste, red, purple or blueish lesions on the feet, toes or fingers without clear cause. Please do not go around others and do not come into our facility.
- If you have been outside of the country or province within the last 14 days you are to self-isolate. Please do not visit our facility.
- Please use hand sanitizer provided on docks and in the marina building.
- We ask everyone to maintain the 6 feet social distancing outlined by the Province of Nova Scotia
- No gatherings are permitted to occur.
- The Marina building will locked during the night.
- Hours of operations have changed to 8:00am – 6:30pm. If you require assistance after this time please call 902-623-0220.
- The lounge area and basement will be off limits.
- There are directional arrows inside the building please follow these. Enter and Exit signs are placed on doors.
- If you are placing masts up you are required to wear a mask as you will be in close proximity of others.
- Only 4 washroom/showers will be operational this year, which are the 4 down the hallway. If you require use of the wheelchair accessible washroom/shower due to mobility limitations this will be accommodated. Please speak with staff to arrange.
- We will be increasing our cleaning efforts throughout our facility.
We understand this is a difficult time for everyone and we want to have an enjoyable summer at the marina however we all need to work together to be able to accomplish this. The restrictions are changing and the things we are able to do will hopefully open up throughout the summer. I will continue to update as we are able to make these changes.
If you have questions or concerns please reach out to me.